Comic Books, Film, TV
TV, Comic Books
The Buy Pile
Comics Should be Good
Jul 27, 20:34pm
Jul 27, 19:58pm
Jul 27, 19:52pm
Jul 27, 19:35pm
Jul 27, 19:08pm
Jul 27, 18:27pm
Jul 27, 18:07pm
Jul 27, 17:22pm
Jul 27, 17:09pm
* Joker was originally killed off in his SECOND appearance!
*Renee Montoya was invented for the cartoon show before she appeared in the comic books.
* Frank Miller’s lack of interest in Batman continuity ended up with Barbara Gordon being adopted.
*Batman and Superman began to team-up because of inflation
*Frank Miller coined the term “The Dark Knight”
*A Batman story Jeff Parker drew was pulled by DC just before it went to press because Batman was having a great time with the ladies (not a joke).
* Mike W. Barr was initially inspired to write Batman: Year Two upon reading Frank Miller’s seminal Batman storyline, Batman: Year One.
* Batman had a brother!
* Jim Steinman is attempting to make a Batman musical.
* Superman and Batman appeared on Sesame Street.
* Tom Fontana is working on a Batman graphic novel..
* Orson Welles was planning on doing a Batman film in the 1940s.
Posted this on the general DC UL page by mistake: the “Batman had a brother” link is wrong. It should be http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2006/12/14/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-81/
Email Address: (not published)
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.
Home | News | Columns | Reviews | Video | Blogs | Forums | Find A Comic Shop
© 1995-2016 Comic Book Resources. All Rights Reserved.
Report a Bug | Advertising | Contact