Tilting at Windmills
The Buy Pile
In Your Face Jam
Comics Should be Good
St. Charles, MO
* Marvel Comics licenses the use of the name “Hulk” to Hulk Hogan.
* Bruce Banner got a new first name due to Stan Lee’s forgetfulness
* Marvel is sitting on an unpublished Peter Bagge Hulk comic book.
* The Hulk is green because of poor color separations.
* She-Hulk was created based upon a rumor.
* Kenneth Johnson wanted the Hulk to be red on the TV show.
* Bruce Banner’s name was changed in the Incredible Hulk TV series because the show’s creator thought that the name sounded “too homosexual”.
Email Address: (not published)
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.
Home | News | Columns | Reviews | Video | Blogs | Forums | Find A Comic Shop
© 1995-2015 Comic Book Resources. All Rights Reserved.
Report a Bug | Advertising | Contact