O Say Can You See: The Greatest Patriotic Super Heroes of All-Time
Here’s a twenty-question comic book trivia quiz!
Only One Chance To Make a First Impression
The following 20 Writer/Penciller teams were the creative teams on the first issues of some ongoing comics over the years. The comics lasted varying amounts of time. Name the comic that matches each creative team for the #1 issue.
1. Marc McLaurin/Dwayne Turner (Marvel)
2. Denny O’Neil/Barry Kitson (DC)
3. Glenn Herdling/MC Wyman (Marvel)
4. Louise Simonson/June Brigman (Marvel)
5. Robert Loren Fleming/M.D. Bright (DC)
6. Bob Layton/Jackson Guice (Marvel)
7. Paul Levitz/Ric Estrada (DC)
8. Fabian Nicieza/Ed Benes (Marvel)
9. Roger Stern/Dwayne Turner (DC)
10. Gerry Conway/Gene Colan (Marvel)
11. Gerard Jones/Joe Staton (DC)
12. Devin Grayson/Mark Buckingham (DC)
13. Jorge Gonzalez/Jimmy Cheung (Marvel)
14. Len Wein/Paris Cullins (DC)
15. Dan Raspler/Dev Madan (DC)
16. Stan Lee/Bill Everett (Marvel)
17. Danny Fingeroth/Mike Manley (Marvel)
18. Roger Slifer/Keith Giffen (DC)
19. John Byrne/Ron Wilson (Marvel)
20. Ann Nocenti/Sean Phillips (DC)
Good luck, and have fun!
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.