"X-Men Apocalypse's" Psylocke: A Long, Strange Comic Book Journey
Comic Books, Film
The latest top five is about those classic covers featuring a character having an enlarged head (usually to signify increased brain capacity).
Thanks to The Krypton Companion, for some nice cover suggestions!
5. This Flash cover might not be the best, but I am just impressed to see a 1990s comic continue the “giant head” tradition!
So I may have given it a little extra credit!
4. This Flash cover, on the other hand, makes it for its excellent use of the Flash’s big head for humorous purposes (the other covers mostly play the enlarged heads straight).
3. I like how bold this Action Comics cover is.
The Ultra Superman doesn’t mince words, does he?
2. I enjoy the way this Challengers of the Unknown cover manages to use the enlarged brain to nice dramatic effect.
1. Finally, you can’t really much beat the sight of Lois Lane with an enlarged head bemoaning the fact that Bizarro thinks she’s hot!
Okay, that’s my top five! Agree? Disagree? Let me know!
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.