INTERVIEW: "Fantastic Four" EP On Character-Driven Approach, Sequel Plans
Comic Books, Film
What’s the matter with me,
I don’t have much to say,
Daylight sneakin’ through the window
And I’m still in this all-night cafe.
Walkin’ to and fro beneath the moon
Out to where the trucks are rollin’ slow,
To sit down on this bank of sand
And watch the river flow.
This is for all the various fun info that folks have sent to me in e-mail. Enjoy!
* American Born Chinese has won the Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature! Congrats to Gene Yang and First Second Books!
* Charlie Foxtrot Productions is a new company that is made up entirely of military veterans, and they are having a debut comic release out this year called City of Fire. Click here to read more info about the book.
* Here‘s an interesting blog discussion about continuity.
* The new issue of Artkrush, which is available online now, focuses on art and comics. Check it out here.
* The Question / Vic Sage Site will be holding a grand opening event tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 28th, from 3-6 p.m. EST.
Along with an increased amount of content on the site, they’ll be making a few announcements, holding a live chat for folks to get to know each other, and giving away the following door prizes:
The Question v.2 #2 signed by Tommy Lee Edwards
The Question v.2 #4 signed by Tommy Lee Edwards
The Question v.1 #1 signed by Bill Sienkiewicz (slightly smeared)
52 #2 signed by J.G. Jones and Greg Rucka
Batman/Huntress: Cry For Blood #4 signed by Greg Rucka
Check it out here Sunday.
* Here‘s a funny interview with Scott O’Malley about Scott Pilgrim. It’s funny in how akward it is. Thanks to Dale for sending the link.
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.