INTERVIEW: Gail Simone Guides 'Blockbuster Update' of Red Sonja, Vampirella and Dejah Thoris
Here’s a twenty-question comic book trivia quiz!
Tonight’s the Night
The following 20 sentences describe either characters or comic books that begin with the word Night. Name them all.
1. Superman took this identity to fight crime in Kandor.
2. Had long relationship with his stewardess stepsister…which no one seemed to have a problem with, oddly enough.
3. This former Charlton heroine was a member of the Suicide Squad.
4. A group of people invented by Jack Kirby during his Captain America run who D-Man eventually ended up hanging out with.
5. A Gotham police sergeant who hated vigilantes, but was brainwashed into becoming one himself!
6. A mid-90s Marvel slight parody of Spawn who ended up being popular enough to get his own maxi-series in the 90s.
7. A wild west hero who travelled from town to town in his “Fix-It” wagon.
8. An Ultraverse hero, he even had his own TV show!
9. This Doctor Strange villain even got his own miniseries from Marvel in the 90s!
10. In Elfquest, she was a huntress, and lifemate to Redlance.
11. A team led by Baron Winters.
12. A team consisting of Frank Drake, Hannibal King and Blade.
13. She was married to Rokk Krinn.
14. Member of the Cadre.
15. One of the original comics from Marvel’s New Universe line; written by Archie Goodwin.
16. A Marvel UK character, very similar to the Phantom, who fought criminals in the 30s and 40s.
17. This comic showed us the adventures of Linda Carter, R.N.
18. Former leader of the New Warriors.
19. A member of the Imperial Guard, she was the Shadow Lass equivalent.
20. An original member of the Team Titans who made his debut in the Armageddon 2001 New Titans Annual.
And have fun!
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.