"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" Trailer Officially Released
It’s been almost exactly three months since I last did one of these, so let’s try on some more!
(A reader submitted this one to Mark Waid and I think it would be a great snark free challenge)
1. Explain why Kyle Rayner would try to punch Deathstroke in Identity Crisis #3.
2. If you could bring ONE member of the Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League back to life, who would it be and why?
3. Who would most likely win in a game of chess (presuming no cheating) – Hawkeye or Green Arrow?
4. Who can do more push-ups – John Stewart or Tim Drake?
5. Who is the better magician – John Constantine or Zatanna?
6. Which member of the original Justice League of America is most likely to own a cat?
7. Come up with a scientific explanation for Spider-Man’s Spider-Sense.
8. Who is smarter – Hank Pym or Amadeus Cho?
9. Who would be the best (realistic, so no Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, etc.) choice to write a new Swamp Thing series?
10. Who is deader – the Wasp or Jean Grey?
And remember, part of the challenge here is to answer the questions withOUT snark!
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.