5 Deadpool Friends & Frenemies We Gotta See in the Sequel
Film, Comic Books
Here are the next five storylines on the countdown, as voted on by you, the readers!! Here is the master list of all storylines featured so far.
(As usual, just the results now and the details later)
35. “Return of Barry Allen” by Mark Waid, Greg Larocque and Roy Richardson (Flash Vol. 2 #73-79) – 239 points (8 first place votes)
34. “The Death of Gwen Stacy” by Gerry Conway, Gil Kane and John Romita (Amazing Spider-Man #121-122) – 250 points (3 first place votes)
33. “The Long Halloween” by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale (The Long Halloween #1-13) – 254 points (5 first place votes)
32. “Deus ex Machina” by Grant Morrison, Chas Truog, Doug Hazlewood, Mark Farmer and a few other artists (Animal Man #18-26) – 256 points (5 first place votes)
31. “Doll’s House” by Neil Gaiman, Mike Dringenberg and Malcolm Jones III (Sandman Vol. 2 #9-16) – 258 points (6 first place votes)
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.