EXCLUSIVE: Battleworld Gets Dangerous in Marvel's July 2015 Solicitations
And now, apropos of nothing, here are the ten worst one-liners from the 1997 film, Batman and Robin, starring George Clooney as Batman, Chris O’Donnell as Robin, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze, Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl and Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy.
Enjoy (or not, I guess it depends on whether you’re a believer in “so bad it is good”)!
10. “Tonight’s forecast…a freeze is coming!”
I imagine that this is what Mr. Freeze tells his wife in their bedroom.
9. “This is why Superman works alone.”
(Said after Robin asked Batman for a car, as “chicks dig the car.”)
8. “No matter what they tell you, Mr. Bane, it IS the size of your gun that counts.”
Seriously, Mr. Freeze, chill out with the sex stuff (pun intended).
7. “My garden needs tending.”
Poison Ivy can be just as innuendo-tastic as you, Freeze!
6. “Never leave the cave without it.”
Ah…the Bat credit card (expiration date? FOREVER!). Classic.
5. “Chicks like you give women a bad name.”
Well said, Batgirl, well said.
4. “Sorry, my vines have a CRUSH on you.”
We’ll close out with three Freeze puns in a row…
3. “What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!”
2. “You’re not sending ME to the cooler!” (pronounced “cooool-ah”)
1. “Let’s kick some ice!”
I am sure that you all have your personal faves for the worst lines in the movie. Like “Hey, Freeze. The heat is on.” or “Allow me to break the ice. My name is Freeze.” or ” I hate to disappoint you but my rubber lips are immune to your charms.” There’s plenty to choose from!
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.