The Buy Pile
In Your Face Jam
Tilting at Windmills
Comics Should be Good
Here is a list of all the comics spotlighted during this month.
Click on the name of each comic for the profile on that comic.
1. Molly Danger by Jamal Igle, Juan Castro and Romulo Fajardo, Jr.
2. The Rippers by Regine L. Sawyer, Stephane De Caneva, João Bosco, Luis Torres and Julian Aguilera.
3. The Joshua Run #1-3 by Brandon Easton, Flex Alexander, JJBR and Sai Studios
4. Life or Death #1 by Frank B. Goodin, II and Youmin Park
5. Not So Super #1 by Jacques Nyemb and Joe HUnter
6. Quincredible #1-2 by David Gorden, Gerardo Sandoval, Carl Reed and Sai Studios
7. The Inheritors #1 by Robert Garrett and Elbeni Olena
8. DayBlack #1 by Keef Cross
9. Transyltown #1-4< by Isaiah Broussard/a>
10. Journeymen by Geoffrey Thorne and Todd Harris
11. Magic of Myths Seasons 1-2 by Corey Brotherson and Sergio Calvet
12. The Trouble With Love by Victor Dandridge, Harold Edge and Ryan Carter
13. Madtown High #1-5 by Whit Taylor
14. Route 3 #1-2 by Robert Jeffrey, Sean Damien Ull, Ann Sari and Omi Remalante
15. Cahobba County #6 by Alfonza Hobbie, Phil Juliano, Alex Lugo and Francisco Asuncion
16. Ego Tripp #1-2 by Ross Thibodeaux and Kelly Williams
17. Nowhere Man: You Don’t Know Jack, Books 1-3 by Jerome Walford
18. Monsters 101, Books 1-10 by M. Rasheed
19. Night Stalker #1 by Orlando Harding, David Miller and Paul Little
20. Black Salt: The Last Heroes Left #1-2 by Owen Ratliff, Aries Carmona, Chad Boudreau, J.C. Grande and Santosh Kumar Rath
BONUS. Warp Zone Chapter 1 by Ted Lange IV
21. Hunter Black, Books 1-2 by Justin Peniston and William Orr
22. Theodicy #1 by Chad Handley, Fernando Brazuna, Ryan Boltz and Minan Ghibliest
23. The C-Listers #1-3 by Jon Jebus and Mervyn McKoy
24. Rat Queens #1 by Roc Upchurch and Kurtis J. Wiebe
25. The Adventures of Wally Fresh: Take the A Train by Turner Lange
26. Kill Godz #1 by Enrique Carrion and Dan Morison
27. Captain Kacela Universal Ranger #1-3 by Kamau Mshale
28. The Legend of Will Power #1-3 by Vince White
29. You Can Rely on Platypi, Books 1-2 by Brian Parker
30. Brotherhood of the Fringe by N. Steven Harris
31. Watson and Holmes: A Study in Black by Brandon Perlow, Paul Mendoza, Karl Bollers, Rick Leonardi and Larry Stroman
32. The Many Adventures of Miranda Mercury: Time Runs Out by Brandon Thomas, Lee Ferguson and Marc Deering
One of my colleagues on Google Plus, shared one of your original posts about the African American comic creators. I personally want to thank you for your efforts in promoting our talent, as well as paying homage to those who broke the barriers for us.
There has been a huge lacking in the promotion of Black History Month, in the recent years, so this truly means a lot to me, and for our culture. I really like the diversity in the titles, plus they include other cultures in their stories, not just pro-black. Great job to Brian Cronin and all these creators.
[…] the great Brian Cronin continues to spotlight African American comics throughout February on Comics Should Be Good, I thought I would use “Gimmick or Good?” […]
[…] short, I’ll be featuring an extra comic every week, for a total of 32 comics spotlighted! Here is a list of all the comics spotlighted so […]
Email Address: (not published)
Comics Should Be Good accepts review copies. Anything sent to us will (for better or for worse) end up reviewed on the blog. See where to send the review copies.
Home | News | Columns | Reviews | Video | Blogs | Forums | Find A Comic Shop
© 1995-2015 Comic Book Resources. All Rights Reserved.
Report a Bug | Advertising | Contact